Home Delivery Returns Policy
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 because we want you (and importantly, your pets!) to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Home Delivery endeavours to supply a high-quality, nutritious product for New Zealand carnivores. Where a faulty product is supplied (for example if it contains a foreign object, if it does not fit the product description, if contamination causes animal illness) please contact Home Delivery with a complaint about this product within 28 days of delivery. A full refund or product replacement can be issued.
- In order to fully investigate a particular product’s process of production we require full product details including the name of the product, as well as the Best Before Date and/or Packed On Date located on the original carton the product is packed in. Without these details any investigation will be limited.
- In some instances we will request to have the product returned and/or photos supplied in order to assist with investigations.
Instances where a refund/replacement for faulty product is not available:
- Vomiting and diarrhea can occur in animals where the diet is changed too quickly. Therefore vomiting and/or diarrhoea does not necessarily indicate a product fault – instances of animal illness will be investigated and resolved on a case-by-case basis.
- If Home Delivery is not contacted with a complaint within 28 days of delivery of a faulty product, Home Delivery is not obliged to refund/replace this product.
Home Delivery endeavours to supply a high-quality, palatable product for New Zealand carnivores with the understanding that not all animals enjoy the same products. Home Delivery is not obliged to refund/replace unfaulty product that animals simply do not wish to eat.
- If your pet has never eaten raw food before, we recommend contacting our Pet Advisors on email@example.com before ordering a bulk amount of product. We can assist you with finding smaller amounts of product to try before purchasing in bulk.
- If your pet usually eats fresh Jimbo’s pet food, please be aware that this product does contain a very small amount of salty preservative. Cats love this salt taste, and sometimes when they convert to preservative-free Home Delivery they do not wish to eat the new meat! We recommend changing over slowly from Jimbo’s – mix a small amount of Home Delivery in with your pet’s favourite Jimbo’s food, and slowly increase the amount. This allows them to get used to the slightly different, salt-free taste.
Home Delivery product is packed on-site, and sent to customers via a third party freight depot. In the instance that a product is packed in incorrect packaging, or if an incorrect product is delivered, Home Delivery will organise a product replacement or refund when contacted within 28 days of product delivery.
If a product is charged at a higher price than stated on the advertised pricing a credit will be applied. Please contact Home Delivery within 28 days of product delivery to discuss the issue.
Issue with Delivery
Home Delivery uses third-party freight companies for deliveries around the country. If a product is mishandled at time of delivery resulting in faulty product please contact Home Delivery within 28 days of delivery for a full refund or product replacement. If a product is not delivered at the time scheduled by Home Delivery, please contact Home Delivery within 7 days of the scheduled delivery date to discuss and resolve the matter. Issues will be dealt with on an individual case-by-case basis.
For all other feedback on delivery procedures please feel welcome to speak to one of our team members so that it can be passed on to the freight company. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 PET FOOD (0800 738 366).
Not for Resale
All individual Home Delivery products are clearly marked as Not for Resale. This means that once a carton of product is sold by Home Delivery and is delivered by the appropriate freight company to the paying customer, this carton cannot be broken down and resold to a further consumer. Any Home Delivery goods obtained in this manner are no longer covered by Home Delivery’s returns policy. Home Delivery is exempt from any and all responsibility for faulty product obtained through this manner.
- The exception to this applies to all full cartons of Home Delivery products purchased at Woofles in Pukekohe, Auckland. All full cartons of Home Delivery products purchased from Woofles are covered by Home Delivery’s returns policy.
Home Delivery’s Rights
Home Delivery reserves the right to assess the condition and age of goods in question prior to providing a replacement or refund. This may result in a replacement or refund being refused.